It’s easy to Quit and say it’s not possible. Most of the people who quit and lose hope don’t witness greatness. Life is not fair, and it never will be. Hardships and problems are a permanent part of life.
Hope is the only thing that tells you that tomorrow will be better than today, and if not tomorrow, than the day after it will. The hope of winning the battle motivates the soldiers, a hope for life makes a patient fight with their disease, and the hope of saving a life makes a doctor do their best in the hospital.
Some greatest success stories in our history give us the lesson of hope and how it can drive a person to work hard to achieve greatness.
HOPE is the best thing, probably one of the most incredible things in our lives. Quitting will not take you anywhere, but if you keep on believing and working hard, there’s always hope for you.
Please read and share the best Hope Quotes with your friends and motivate them for their life and Goals.
1. “Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.” — Helen Keller
2. “You can cut all the flowers but you cannot keep Spring from coming.” — Pablo Neruda
3. “I don’t think of all the misery, but of the beauty that still remains.” — Anne Frank
4. “Hope can be a powerful force. Maybe there’s no actual magic in it, but when you know what you hope for most and hold it like a light within you, you can make things happen, almost like magic.” — Laini Taylor
5. “They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world: someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for.” — Tom Bodett
6. “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.” — Albert Einstein
7. “Never lose hope. Storms make people stronger and never last forever.” — Roy T. Bennett
8. “Hope is a waking dream.” — Aristotle
9. “In fact, hope is best gained after defeat and failure, because then inner strength and toughness is produced.” — Fritz Knapp
10. “I always entertain great hopes.” — Robert Frost
11. “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” — C.S. Lewis
12. “There is some good in this world, and it’s worth fighting for.” — J.R.R. Tolkien
13. “Every cloud has a silver lining.” — John Milson
14. “Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow them.” — Louisa May Alcott
15. “A leader is a dealer in hope.” — Napoleon Bonaparte
16. “Let your hopes, not your hurts, shape your future.” — Robert H. Schuller
17. “Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.” — Harriet Tubman
18. “To live without hope is to cease to live.” — Fyodor Dostoyevsky
19. “All kids need is a little help, a little hope and somebody who believes in them.” — Magic Johnson
20. “When you’re at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on.” — Theodore Roosevelt