Success is not something that can be achieved in just a day or two. Constant hard work and dedication towards our goals make you successful.
Most people see the wealthy, happy, and successful personalities, and they think that they got everything by being lucky or winning a lottery. In contrast, the reality is the opposite of this. Success is not an overnight thing, but it comes from spending countless nights working on your craft, making yourself better every single day.
To achieve success, you have to grasp every opportunity you see coming in your way. You have to keep improving yourself to get a little closer to your goals every day.
It seems hard and almost impossible, with a busy schedule and other responsibilities. Still, you have to remember that the beginning is always the hardest, and most of the people who quit at the start of the journey never see greatness.
Use your burning desire to become successful as fuel. Read and share these inspirational quotes to stay motivated.
A great date has the ability to make us reflect and even encourage us to fight for our dreams. The author Kevin Kruse in his book “4 Keys to happiness and satisfaction at work” reveals in an article the 50 most inspiring quotes for work motivation. Warren Buffett’s best quotes turned into advice for young people.
1. “I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions ”. -Stephen Covey.
2. “Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once you grow up ”. -Pablo Picasso.
3. “You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shoreline.” -Christopher Columbus.
4. “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” -Maya Angelou.
5. “Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right.” -Henry Ford.
6. “The two most important days in your life are the days you are born and the day you discover why.” -Mark Twain.
7. “Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it ” -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
8. “The best revenge is massive success.” -Frank Sinatra.
9. “People often say that motivation doesn’t last long. Well, neither does the bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily. ”. -Zig Ziglar.
10. “Inspiration exists, but it has to find you working.” -Pablo Picasso.
11. “Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.” -Napoleon Hill.
12. “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” -Steve Jobs.
13. “Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.” -Albert Einstein.
14. “Two roads diverged in a forest, and I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.” -Robert Frost.
15. “If you can dream it, you can do it.” -Walt Disney.
16. “Don’t let the fear of striking out hold you back. ” – Babe Ruth.
17. “I have missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. I have failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I am successful. ” -Michael Jordan.
18. “Every strike brings me closer to the next home race.” -Babe Ruth.
19. “Definiteness of Purpose is the starting point of all achievement.” -W. Clement Stone.
20. “Life is what happens to you while you are busy making other plans.” -John Lennon.